Sunday, January 18, 2009

Steve's Fitness Update

Yesterday (Saturday) was a good day, but I over did it. Started with a one mile run/walk, took 11 minutes. That was good. Followed up with 30 minutes on Wii Fit. That was very good. Then I found out that Kathi committed me to steam cleaning the carpets for her parents new (used) mobile home. They are moving a lot closer, but that's another story. The carpets looked like they had not been cleaned since the home was built. So that resulted in just over three hours of operating the steam cleaner and another two hours this morning. Lots of gallon of cleaning water and more gallons of really black waste water. The carpets looks a lot better. My shins and back hurt a little, but only when I move :-). Good news though about my left knee. It seems to have held up just fine.

Love, Steve

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Papa!

    I hope you back and shins feel better soon!

    Farmer Boy

    P.S. I am trying to put some pictures on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farmer Boy,

    Thanks! Pictures are good.

    Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete