Saturday, July 11, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
On June 4 he declared Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month, 2009.
Let's see... a day for continuing education of our children and a month celebrating the accomplishments of those living in open sin. Does anyone besides me see anything wrong with this picture?
I guess we know where a lot of his campaign contributions came from. Here's some lemon-aid for you: At least we know the President is loyal to those who bought him into office. Just like he used the Federal government to buy car companies so he could give them to the unions.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
It was a great adventure.
- I found a new first edition book at Needs Anonymous in Webster which I read and passed on to Michael.
- Got to visit with Carissa and her family two times. (wow are the older three growing!). They are pretty settled in their home in MN and enjoying watching their garden grow and other projects around the house. We got to talk about their hopes for the future and about the Word of God, specifically some verses in Revelations.
- Got to visit with Heather and her boy friend Charlie. Charlie's dog Bella is a clown, she waited outside the bathroom door then barked at me when I came out. Heather's dog Riley was as happy as ever.
- Got to see Charlie's team win a soft ball game. Turns out they won the tournament, too. They are a good hitting team and have great defense, turning double plays often.
- Got to visit with old friends Marc and Carole and Ann and Paul. Marc had a near death experience earlier this year when his heart stopped for a while. But he is doing great now.
- Gas was about 20 cents cheaper in MN than it is in FL.
Every time I go to SD, I fantasize what it would be like to have a shop in Webster. Maybe a Christian book store, music store, coffee shop, place to discuss issues of the day. There is a store front for sale in downtown... hmmmm? I once had that same fantacy about Sequim, WA. Not long after someone else opened the exact same shop there.
Hope everyone has a great day!