Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Time for Every Purpose

Check out the Little House in the Woods Blog. It seems to be a time for moving. They are moving from WA to MN and taking the whole month of March to do it. They are planning educational trips to various places around the country. That will be quite an adventure and the whole story will unfold before us on the Blog.

For me, a smaller move. For most of last year, I worked in the HNTB's Sarasota office. A small office in a new office building on the border between Sarasota and Manatee Counties. It was a new office, only open for about a year or so. In October, I was transferred to the downtown Tampa office. Previously I posted a picture of the view from my office window. I moved most of my stuff from Sarasota to Tampa at that time.

At the end of February, HNTB announced it is closing the Sarasota office. So yesterday I went there to get the rest of my books and stuff, I still had the key. There is no room for these books in my new office, so I packed them in boxes and moved them to our storage unit. Who knew I would turn into a packrat. I moved about 5 boxes of stuff. That's after the car full of boxes I took to Tampa.

There is a season for every thing. I guess this is a time for moving.

Love, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment