- The links allow us to jump to other family member blogs easily to read and provide comments;
- The prayer requests on Avails Much have generally been answered to our great joy as God shows Himself to be true to His Word;
- Some family members are reading the blogs regularly and even providing comments and encouragement;
- Several business associates are reading Meleconomic Encouragement and encouraging me to continue;
- Several others are providing posts, particularly for Meleconomic Encouragement;
- The weekly weight loss reports have kept me focused on my goals there; and,
- Appartently we have few (very small number) at this point of readers who stumbled onto the site without being invited, and one has provided a comment.
What has failed to meet my expections:
- We are getting very few posts from familiy members. I had hoped this could become kind of a family blog to share what's happening with our family scattered as it is. But it is hard to compete with Face Book for that, I guess.
- We have not yet started any "family projects" which I had envisioned would be creative multi-media works we could share on the Blog. The small exception to this are the several motivational posts on Meleconomic Encouragement.
- It has not been as easy as it should be for my mom and some other family members to access the blogs regularly.
Well, I guess I need to make a "GRAM" and get going on a project or two myself. If you don't know what GRAM is, check Meleconomic Encouragement and scroll down through the historical posts until you find it. It is a quick read!