Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Is Getting Close

Mary's wedding is going to start getting real for me today. I begin to get hyper-engaged this afternoon, picking up out of state travelers who will be arriving at the Tampa airport. Tomorrow I have to try on the tux and get a hair cut. I know tough duty. But there are some church decorations that I have to help with like sand bags to hold down the poles holding up the cloth trellis that will be on the platform.

Of course Kathi and Mary and others have been hyper engaged for the past few months. I have mainly been a cheer leader.

And you wouldn't believe the number of boxes that arrive daily. Some for Kathi for the wedding decorations. Some for mary for gifts for her bride's maids. And some for Mary and Joel for wedding gifts. I have tossed dozens of boxes over the past few weeks.

Mary's friend Kerry arrived a couple days ago so she has been helping Mary a lot and spending time at the beach. The beach on Anna Maria Island is very nice and not many people this time of the year.

Joel is busy at work, I guess they are making him get two week of work done so he can take off next week for the honeymoon.

Well, enough!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for the update! I hope the day goes smoothly and brings joy to all of you!

    ReplyDelete