Friday, March 27, 2009

Steve's Weekly Weight-Loss Update


We continue to make a little progress. The encouraging thing is that there has not been any side-ways movement in the graph for a few weeks. Also recently the moving average is slightly below the trend line. Could I make 200 by Mary and Joel's wedding? I added a new "goal" line to put some pressure on my self to do that. It will requiring losing a pound every 4-5 days.

There has been a lot of speculation if I am running a secret contest. The answer is "yes." But only with myself. Ultimately, I race against myself, not anyone else. The benefits of achieving the goals are very personal and have nothing to do with whether or not any one else exceeds their goals or not. If I can get down to a healthy weight and stay there, I will be adding quality years to my life and may be able to enjoy my wife, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren for many years.
As you reach your goals, may the benefits far exceed your every hope!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment