Friday, February 20, 2009

Steve's Weight Loss Update

Another week, another pound (or so) lost. So that the graph does not look so choppy, it now shows 7-day moving average. Looks like I may be able to get down to about 200 by Mary and Joel's wedding on May 9. Maybe...

Exercise this week was not excessive. But maybe my metabolism has increased a little. Last Saturday I ran about 3 miles in 33 minutes and 45 seconds. The first mile in 10 1/2 minutes. The last 2 miles a little slower but at a more uniform pace than the week before. Still not getting close to 30 minutes for the 5K (3.1 miles).

My heart rate is 60 this morning, and that's after 2 cups of ginsing tea. That's a very positive sign. When I drank coffee, my pulse would gradually increase all day. Haven't had my blood pressure or cholesterol checked for a while, but I suspect they are down as well.

May your day be blessed and fruitful.

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment